Saturday, February 14, 2009

A happy - and busy - Valentine's Day!

I woke up to the Valentine's Day gift of third-row center tickets to "Wicked" in San Francisco for the whole Super Six (parents, brother, and the SOs) on April 25th! This is amazingly awesome for me. YES. Can't wait.

Anyway, today is Busy Day. I stayed up late last night packing and prepping for today. In about an hour - and hour?! I gotta get ready! - I'm meeting Ethan for brunch at Hobees, as per the tradition. :] I think we'll exchange gifts and then probably come back home for a little hanging out before we leave to attend the One Act Festival at school. Then straight from there to the airport. Goodbye NorCal! Hello, Fullerton! :]

It's my first Valentine's Day with a Valentine. :] Hopefully Valentine's Day 2008 was my last Valentine's Day without one. ;] I want to let my special someone know how much I adore him and how much I appreciate all that he does for me. I am honored to be part of your life, E! :D

Anyway, photos of Valentine's Day presents and aforementioned birthday-gift-for-brother to come, as well as, I'm sure, Orange County photos! I shall leave you with this:
Valentines for my lovely friends! Last names and addresses erased to protect the innocent.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! Share the love. ;]

No comments: