Thursday, May 14, 2009

Highlights from my Thursday.

- Crystal asking me to come to her birthday party. "Do you know where is my house?"
- Having Crystal be my hairstylist. "I put this here. We make you look very cute, yah?"
- Laughing about this: "You have something here." Crystal pointed to her own shoulder area. "I do?" I asked. "What does it look like?" She sat for a second and said, "It looks like... bones." Oh, that's a collar bone. You have one, too. :]
- Hugs from Leslie, Manuel, Stephanie, and Claudia!
- Leslie starting an art-fest that ended up in fifteen kids drawing me pictures of butterflies that look only vaguely like butterflies.
- A bunch of kindergarteners singing Daddy Yankee's "Gasolina" word for word. Who knew?
- Crystal confiding in me that "In Daddy Yankee's music, there are naked girls... They all love Daddy Yankee. They want to kiss him." Yes, Crissy, Im sure that's exactly what they want to do.
- Always, always being asked, "Will you be here tomorrow?" only to respond with a no. "But I'll be here next week," I say. Their faces light up, and they cheer.

I feel wanted. Not just needed. It's nice. :D

- And, finally, hearing Ethan sing over the phone.

Edit:
- Also "The Office" season finale rockin' my world tonight.

No comments: