Friday, May 29, 2009

So much.

So much to do. This is both good and bad for me. It means that, on the one hand, I will overwork myself to literal illness - but on the other, I'll get a heck of a lot done.

Eight rounds of photoshoots, plus editing those photos, all in under ten days is a lot to handle. Doing sound for a theatrical production is not too overwhelming in itself, but staying under a freezing cold air conditioning vent for a combined total of over thirty hours in the past week has given me some sort of ear-nose-throat issue that is causing me to miss English class right now, and has just caused me to be a groggy mess for the past few days. Last weekend I was balancing sound and sickness with a seven page paper - this weekend, I have a new seven page paper to write. Lovely! I also have to attend my high school's graduation, do sound at three shows, and I was planning to apply for a summer job. But. Eh. Oh, and I have a scene performance and an audition on Monday.

Okay.

I feel like crap, guys. This post isn't even coherent. It's just a lot of complaining. If you read closely enough, you can probably heaaar the whining.

No comments: