Saturday, June 6, 2009

Congratulations, thank you, and good luck!

The Class of 2009 from my high school graduated last weekend and I was lucky enough to be able to make time in my schedule to attend the ceremony and celebration! To be honest, I missed about half of it due to some poor time management, but I was there. That's what matters.

So, congratulations to my many [formerly] senior friends! I am proud of you all and can't wait to see what God has in store for your collegiate lives. I love you all dearly. :]

This is one Chris Ham, who is a definite fave of mine and E's. Pola-photo cred to my little brother - who is now, by some miracle, a junior in high school. What?!

Also, I can't believe that so many of my friends - none of whom go to my University - made it out to see "Twelfth Night" here. So, in chronological order - thank you Michelle, Chris, Jinelle, Monique, Audrey, Tiffany, and Christina!

And finally, good luck to the cast and the rest of the crew of "Twelfth Night," as closing night will commence in ten minutes.

Holy shmoly, I can't wait for summer. My last final is Wednesday at 6:30pm. Let's hope I survive til then!

No comments: