Saturday, July 11, 2009

Gooo Giants!

I feel like everything I've been posting lately is three to four days delayed. OH WELL.

On Tuesday, my dad, Ethan, and Michelle went to San Francisco for the Giants game! Two games in four days. Not bad. Not bad at all. :D We were sitting in Row N behind the plate - so ideal! This time we were playing the Marlins. Well aware of Barry Zito's less than perfect record, I wasn't banking on a win. But win we did! We won 9-0. Oh baby!


Let's just say we had our game faces on.

Ethan had his on, too!
Intimidation. It works.

Happy to be with my best friends!
This is how Michelle kisses... Oi.

Michelle made her allegiances very clear. Unfortunately, Pablo Sandoval didn't make it into the All-Star Game. It would have been so great. Also great - that man in the lower left corner staring at Michelle.

Michelle's a creeper.

Boo and me!

So fun! We went home and sang songs. True story! Love these people.

No comments: