Monday, February 15, 2010

Too much to do.

Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it. David Henry Thoreau.

If this is true, I'm expecting a lot of success to come my way sometime in the future. I should be doing homework, so I'm unable to post about my weekend adventures. In lieu of that, here are some pretty unflattering photos of me and some beautiful friends from a weekend or two ago. Please don't judge me for my sweatiness. Just enjoy.


Posts in the cue: the Winter One Act Festival; Valentine's Day. :]

3 comments:

Kelly Clare said...

i love this post!!!

Allison said...

I think you look great! And you look like you had bunches of fun! :D

PS- SO sorry I wasn't able to make it to the One Act Festival. BUMMER.

Anna said...

aw this looks like a fun party! i like your dress!