Thursday, May 20, 2010

Our anniversary, observed.

I apologize for the lack of activity around here, but life has been flying by. Happenings over the past month have included, but are not limited to, performing in a fantastic production of Eve Ensler's "The Vagina Monologues," preparing for this month's University production of "Thoroughly Modern Millie," finalizing my stay in Italy this Fall, and, not to mention, trying to stay afloat in a flood of schoolwork, as the school year is ending in a few weeks. Crazy!

Thank you all for your sweet well wishes on my post about my anniversary with Ethan! Because our anniversary fell on a Wednesday (I have rehearsals from about 5:30 to 10:30), we celebrated on Saturday. We enjoyed a fabulously massive dinner at Maggiano's Little Italy and made a quick stop at Kara's Cupcakes afterward. Yes, I felt it was necessary.

Love.
I don't know what's going on here.
I only posted this because it is such a novelty: a photo of me that I didn't take myself. In fact, Ethan took it, which is perhaps a miracle.
The most delicious of stuffed mushrooms.
The biggest hunk of lasagna I've ever seen. Mine.
The heaviest bowl of spaghetti in existence. Ethan's.
The tastiest vanilla ice cream.
By far, the best ice lemon cookies. EVER!

I hope you enjoyed that exercise in hyperbole. We had a fun night just spending time together, which is an opportunity hard to come by these days. Ethan is the best. And that's not hyperbole. ;] Sappiness over.

I wish I had more time to blog, but such is life. I've been answering some pretty deep questions over on my Formspring, if you're interested. I promise I'll have more exciting things for you to read within the next couple of weeks. :]

2 comments:

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

There you go making me hungry AGAIN, but I missed it and am glad you did. I LOVE thouroughly modern millie so much. I have the julie andrews film. She is a doll in it.

Anna said...

wow this italian food look amazing; that spaghetti! glad to hear the anniversary was a hit and good luck wrapping up your school year! xox