Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Twas the night before Christmas...

Today, Ethan and I went to Jamba Juice and then headed to my place to take a couple of photos and read together. We met up only briefly because we've both been working so hard on Christmas presents! Today I attempted to make him something that didn't turn out as well as I'd hope. I cannot disclose details, as the recipient may read this before we open our presents for one another tomorrow. Speaking of which - I'm so excited for my friends and family to open gifts tomorrow! Don't get me wrong, I like receiving presents - but there's something about giving gifts and making people happy that makes meee happy. Funny how that works.

Anyway, Christmas is almost here and I'm shocked at how quickly the holiday has arrived. I'm so excited for tomorrow; you don't even know! hurrah!

From my backyard this afternoon:
Merry Christmas!

No comments: