Sunday, March 8, 2009

Not much to say post-time change.

We lost an hour last night. Where did it go? Who knows.

"Over the Mountain" had its closing show last night. I think it was one of our better performances. Strike was relatively short, which gets a big fat thumbs up from me. Also, there was pizza. Need I say more?

 These are lemon-on-lemon cupcakes with sugar sprinkles or coconut. I'm sad to say that by the time I got to school, the text on the cupcakes had melted and spread into nearly unrecognizable shapes. Nevertheless, the sentiment remains the same.
Red congratulatory roses from my Grandma.
Hot pink congratulatory roses from E. :]
Peach congratulatory roses from another Grandma. all via my flickr.

So the closing show went well, made better by the attendence of family members and good friends. Jinelle is home for Spring Break and it's been nice to have a close friend back in town. :] I have missed her and I enjoy her company. And Target excursions. Although I must admit I was a little (read: SUPER) dismayed that the effects of my weight-gain are now evident as I shop for new clothes. Resolution: no more Bronco food! (Sorry, E, you can still go - just please stop being nice enough to include me! :P) Anyway my slightly expanded shape did not stop me from spending too much money on clothes I didn't need. Alas. I'm pretty excited to wear them. Someday. :P

Anyway. Auditions on Tuesday. What in the world? Is this even fair? Legal? I don't know. I have a lot to do. I will leave you with this:

A text I received from Ethan during intermission of last night's show:
I JUST SAW AN OLD COUPLE AND HIS HAND WAS ON HER BUTT ALSO YOUR VOICE, ACTING, AND EVERYTHING IS PERFECT

Almost as cute and funny as when he phoned me this afternoon and maintained a Southern accent throughout the duration of the call. Highlights include, "I thank you're a vary special girl an I miss ya ta bits." ;]

2 comments:

Parks And Swings said...

Funny though cos...I live in Texas, and almost no one talks like THAAAAAT. :D
Also, I think you're gorgeous.
Enough said. ;]

Grace said...

Did I sayyy Texan accent?
Or did I say SOUTHERN?!
:P

You're gorgeous too!
;]

<3 Grace.