Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Just sayin'.

1. I forgot to mention that last Friday, pre-Date, I met up with Karina and we went and gallivanted around a huge mall. I got cute things - most of which I returned on the Date, due to the discovery that they did not fit. Unfortunate, but that's what I get for not trying things on! Anyway, Karina is awesome. The end!
2. School is up and runnin' and so far it's been nice. Ethan is standing knee-deep in homework already but I've been pretty relaxed. ;P
3. I eat too much a lot of the time. Further proof (as if you needed any): my second trip to Kara's Cupcakes in four days occurred on Monday - but for good reason! Monique and I met up to chat. Good times.
4. My birthday is in four days. Holy. Smokes.

Snapped by Momma in Half Moon Bay. Selected because I am happy here. And I am happy about my birthday. Not pictured: sad that neither my dad nor brother will be here to celebrate it.

No comments: