Saturday, May 2, 2009

I made it out alive.

Homework, meetings, an essay, two midterms, and seven rehearsals later... Success. The busiest week of my college career (all seven months of it) is over. And I'm still breathing.

The next couple of weeks aren't going to be easy, either... But I'm hoping the worst of the academic storm is over.

Things to be excited about: I'm so excited for the performances I'm going to have next week! A couple of scenes and a little show... Also, I have been waiting for the right opportunity to announce my good news: if I goes according to plan, on the weekend of May 17th, I will be shooting engagement photos for a couple from my University. I was referred to them by a fellow photographer friend from school. I am so excited! So excited to exercise my creativity muscles. So excited that I have used the word 'excited' an excessive amount of times.

Anyway, just updating for the sake of updating. Back to catching up on homework!

You ask "Why?" I say, "Why not?" via my flickr.

ps: There is a very special day coming up week after next... :]

2 comments:

wj said...

Congratulations (hopefully!) on the photo shoot. That's really exciting that you get to be a part of one of the most exciting times in that couple's life.

Grace said...

Thanks, girl!

The couple is verrry cute - they got engaged after dating for only, like, three months!
They've been together for two years since then and they're finally getting married this summer.
Craaazy!
These people are only like, two and five years older than I am.

Hope you're well!

<3 Grace.