Sunday, June 14, 2009

On June 12th...

Ethan and I went out to celebrate our one year anniversary. It was, of course, one month belated - we can thank our busy schedules for that! We went to dinner at The Counter before going back to my house - where I would receive from Ethan what I will henceforth refer to as the best (best best best) belated birthday/anniversary gift (gift gift gift) ever (ever ever ever).

Yes, this baby - and she's all mine! At long last.
Disclaimer: it is actually a bright "Pear" green, although every photo I've found online makes it look somehwat like a rotting avocado.

Thank you so much, Ethan!! And if anyone is wondering - although I admit I had more than a hunch that Boyfriend had gone above and beyond to purchase this beauty for me - yes, I did cry when I opened it. :]

No comments: