Saturday, July 18, 2009

It's the weekend!

Today my neighborhood is throwing our annual Block Party. It's not too life-changing when you're nineteen, but the little kids always seem to have fun. And I don't mind eating delicious food. We missed it last year, so it will be Ethan's first time joining us.

Anyway, yesterday we were supposed to celebrate my mom's birthday, belatedly. Plans fell through, so I had fun with Ethan! He came over and swam. I have the most fun playing with him in the pool! He also brought me a bag of what we have come to consider the best salad ever. Try Fresh Express' "Salsa! Ensalada Supreme" - or make a Salsa Salad of your own. Seriously amazing. Topped the night off with a walk and some TV. Not bad! :]

Speaking of E, I've been working on a little something for him. His birthday is right around the corner, and I can't wait to celebrate!

This post is so disjointed. But I guess I would also like to inform the masses that I've finished editing the photos from Nick and Becca's wedding. Finally! I'd like to share some of my faves with you!


Rebecca and a bridesmaid get ready at the beautiful Hilton.
Nick and Becca decided to take their formals before the ceremony - something that ended up being a blessing, because the lighting was ideal.
They did this all on their own. :P
A relieved bride greeting one of her musicians.
I just found it so sweet.
Bride and groom!
Inside the Santa Clara de Asis mission, where the ceremony took place.
The kiss. :*
I was so pleased to see Nick and Becca displaying their engagement photos (taken by yours truly!) at the reception!
The Best Man and Maid of Honor both gave heartwarming toasts.
Ha!
Bouquet toss!
The groom wooing his bride before getting the garter!
Supposedly delicious cake. I never got a piece. What gives? :P
all photos via my flickr.

Overall, an awesome experience. I can't wait to shoot another wedding. The results are so rewarding!

Okay. Off to help Momma make Panzanella for the Block Party!

No comments: