Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A night [and day] at the movies.

HI GUYS.

While my dedication has somewhat waned, I've mostly continued cooking for my family. Last night I made classic hamburgers with a mayo-horseradish spread. Pretty good, if I do say so myself. And I do.

This is what Ethan does while I cook. ;P

My stomach issues have still yet to be resolved. It's kinda disconcerting. For some reason, I still agreed to go to the midnight premiere of the film "9" with Ethan. We met up with Chris and another high school classmate, Gwen - who brought along three pals of her own. Well, ironically, one of Gwen's friends goes to our University and had a class with Ethan last quarter, so they had fun catching up and being manly men. :] Pleasant surprise. Not so pleasant were the stomach cramps that plagued me throughout the movie. But I digress!

I left the movie theatre around 1:30am and not even ten hours later, I was back there - this time, with my mom. We saw "Julie & Julia," which was cute! I love mother-daughter bonding time because, honestly, my mom is the BEST. :D We also went through TJ Maxx / Home Goods and I can't put into words how... overwhelmingly exhiliarating it was walking down their kitchenware aisles! I thought I was in Heaven. I walked away with an adorable set of kitchen canisters in robin's egg blue. For my house. Not that I have one. Or an apartment. Or even a dorm. But, "always be prepared." ;]

Me me me. Blogs are awkward. I talk all about myself. Why stop now? I made insanely delicious paninis tonight, by the by. And I'm excited to being shooting some headshots on Friday. But did I mention I get my wisdom teeth pulled on Monday? I am very frightened. Seriously. And so I leave you with this...

1 comment:

Yelena R. said...

The last one is absolutely adorable :)