Friday, October 23, 2009

In living color.


I absolutely adore these wedding invitations by Florida-based illustrator and designer Anna Bond. She just makes the cutest hand-painted artwork and perfects that hand-drawn script... Envious!

How do Boyfriend and I look in cartoon-form?

Stole this from something I'm working on: my very first illustrated invitation (not for a wedding, but maybe one day...). Don't let the pros fool you - this stuff is hard to do! But it's so rewarding to see your your scribbles become art, and I'm pretty happy with the results so far. I should finish it tonight. Can't wait to print it out and send them off to all corners of the United States! And in a couple weeks, I'll be able to post the finished product here.

How boring was this for you guys? Probably really.

1 comment:

You Are My Fave said...

I love that first invite. It's so perfect.