Monday, October 26, 2009

Photos from closing.

"Women and Wallace," by Jonathan Marc Sherman, is one of the best one-acts I've read. It's by far the best I've been in! Our one-weekend run kicked off Saturday and closed yesterday. I have so few photos from the whole thing that it kind of depressing me. My beautiful and talented castmates are practically nonexistent in my photos. But here's some photos from post-closing.

I played Sarah and Katrina played Wallace's Grandma.
A really weird photo of my handsome boyfriend and me.
My father (and my bouquets), my brother, myself, and my other brother (aka my friend Andrew).
Ethan snapped this of me as we waited in the In-N-Out drive-thru. He decided to take me out after the show!
Check out my huge forehead. So nice!
And again. Still waiting for food.

Anyway, we chowed down in my car and saw a movie. Did you know "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" is actually one of the most entertaining films I've seen in awhile? I feel like everyone went to see "UP" but this movie was sort of overlooked by people who aren't little kids or parents (we were the only people from our age group in the theatre - more power to us!). It was hilarious. And so cute. Go see.

Anyway. I am exhausted. That is all.

No comments: