Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Just sayin'!


Is this not the most attractive couple you've ever seen? Meet Blake and Anna.

I shot three rounds of photos this week. The above is actually an outtake from Blake's headshot session. I have yet to edit the actual headshots, however, since school and theatre are collectively eating up my life right now. I'm enjoying it for the most part, but my waistline is not. I guess you could say I am a bit of a stress-eater.

How are you all? Hope you're all having the most lovely Wednesday! I'll have more information on my snailmail plan for you sometime in the coming week or two. :]

2 comments:

Allison said...

Um yes. They are ADORABLE. :D

Anna said...

good luck with classes and theatre AND your photo shoots! you must be crazy busy lady!

i'm snowed in and on the verge of stir crazy!

have a wonderful (stress free) end of your week! xox