Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Life is busy.

Forgive me for the lack of posts? In reality, I have nothing about which I could post that could possibly be of interest to you, unless you have a penchant for the history of the pre-modern theatre or in depth analyses of various plays. If that is the case, do let me know. :P

Victoria mentioned at some point that she wanted to hear me sing. Although I wish with my whole heart that I had a recording of the song I sang in a production of "Over the Mountain" at my university last winter, I do not. I present you with an only slightly embarrassing video of me butchering an Irish brogue while singing about how to snag a man. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

Oh goodness I love it! Thanks so much for posting this! You have such a sweet voice too!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

Oh goodness I love it! Thanks so much for posting this! You have such a sweet voice too!

Anna said...

ahh this is so cute! you have such a pretty voice!