Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentine's Day Recap!

Just a little photographic evidence of our second and very happy Valentine's Day together. ;] Here is how we spent our first.

So, I had a performance on Valentine's Day, so that limited any major festivities. After the show, I was greeted by a loving Boyfriend toting a beautiful bouquet of twelve red long-stem roses (one of which is pictured in all of its glory here). I sheepishly admitted to my love that I had been too busy to do anything Valentinsey for him, but that I'd treat him to a dinner of his choice so long as we could take it back to my house to share.

This was a fib. I'll admit I didn't pull out all the stops, but I'd like to think that Ethan sees how much I care about him year-round. I'd also like to think that the little table I set up was satisfactory for my sweet. :]

A very romantic In-N-Out feast. ;]
Ethan's place-card, since he is the King of my Heart. Cheesy. ;]
Naturally, then, my placecard was the Queen of Hearts. So, although purchasing pink "Crush" canned soda seemed like a good idea, neither Ethan nor I recommend it for consumption. Ick. Tootsie pops, however, are always a good idea.
We both discovered a renewed love for Mother's Circus Animal Cookies. Thank the soul who saved Mother's brand from bankruptcy.
I made this little banner and hung it on the light fixture above the table. Ethan said yes. ;]

Overall, we had a great evening together. How about you guys? Hope you got your fair share of hearts and hugs. :]

4 comments:

CupcakeSniper said...

You are way tooo adorable!! i love every thought you put into every detail!! If I was ethan, I would be a very happy and lucky man ;)
lol
love ya girl!

CupcakeSniper said...

You are way tooo adorable!! i love every thought you put into every detail!! If I was ethan, I would be a very happy and lucky man ;)
lol
love ya girl!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

Oh goodness. If I remarry Rob out in California somehow you are totally going to decorate for me haha. This is so wonderful! I feel so horrible now that we did NOTHING haha.

Anna said...

i love that you two chose in-and-out and your place cards... so sweet!

glad you day was wonderful!