Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wrapping up the school year.

A couple of weeks ago, I wrote about a group of little artistes I met at an afterschool program where I volunteered these past eight weeks. I thought I'd share a couple of their masterpieces here so that the masses can be blessed by their artistic talent.

1. Me, by Stephanie. The likeness is astouding, don't yout think? I over-Botox'ed my top lip. My bad. 2. A butterfly and a car, by Crystal. 3. Leslie's work, Grace and Leslie sans torsos, in front of our shared condo.

And the butterfly collection by Manuel, Stephanie, Claudia, and Leslie. Beautiful.

Today is my very last day as a college freshman. I'm excited but really burnt out. I'm so looking forward to ... sleeping. Sleep first, summer later. :P But before all that, a little something I like to call my final final is happening tonight. Wish me luck!

No comments: