Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Good day!


This afternoon Ethan and I spent some quality time together eatin' and playin' games on his Wii. I then found out that Nick and Becca are incredibly pleased with what they've seen of their wedding photos, which makes me incredibly pleased. As much as I've loved the whole process, I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I've drawn it on too long. I'm ready to be done!

Anyway, after some rest, E and I baked cookies, plated them, and then headed off to Bible Study at Billy's house - which is actually just five homes down. Talk about convenience! As always, we had a great time. Brittany led the session this time and that was enjoyable.

We're both very excited to attend the Giants vs. Marlins game tomorrow night in San Francisco! My wonderful Daddy's taking us. Thrilled that Michelle, in spite of her busy schedule, will be attending as well. I want to spend as much time as I can with her before she runs back down to Orange County for the rest of the year! Selfish? Maybe. :]

Goodnight, world.

No comments: