Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Holidays in the hood.

I've always loved the last three months of the year. October, November, and December are sprinkled with holiday get-togethers, warm clothes, and good food. Since graduating, my love for this time of year has only grown: I love a little hiatus from college-life and seeing all of my high school friends who have returned home from their respective colleges and universities across the country.

Last night, one of my best friends, Michelle, came over. she surprised me by bringing her little sister, Gracie - my honorary niece! So nice to see them because I love them both dearly!

Gracie's facial expression just screams "Don't mess."

I picture messaged this photo to Ethan, who responded most eloquently:

LOL. I'd let that gangsta cut me!

Well, hm. We may be one of the less PC couples you've met. I don't know whether to be proud or ashamed.

No comments: