Saturday, January 30, 2010

Totally bowlin'.

We got together with a few friends last night to go bowling before our dear Brittany leaves us for school tomorrow.
Matticus.
Brittany!!
The elusive Joey.
Wow, check out Ethan's perfect bowling form.
Matt likes to use his entire body to bowl.
Pretty sure the master just bowled a strike here. Ethan would probably like me to note that he was not wearing his contacts, so he was bowling blind. SKILLZ.
This is what I look like when I bowl. So cute.
Matt bowlin' a strike. Naturally.
I love this photo. :]
But really, we're all winners.

5 comments:

angela hardison said...

fun! it's been a while since i've been bowling.

Anna said...

oh i haven't been bowling in ages! this looks like such fun though! xox

Allison said...

I love these pictures!! I LOOOVEE bowling.. but I'm not so good at it! :D

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

woah your scores are so low! you are all adorable though and it seems you had tons of fun! that is what matters!

Grace said...

Well, Angela and Anna, you should definitely go!

And Allison, clearly, you and I are in the same boat.
:P

THANKS FOR POINTING THAT OUT, Victoria!!
lol, we are not exactly avid bowlers.
And when you have zero upper arm strength like I do, it is rare you bowl 100, lol.
I posted that photo to show the SEVERE LACK OF BOWLING TALENT we possess, lol.
Although Joey (J on the board) is actually right handed, but bowled with his left hand the entire time, so I imagine he'd have been much better.

<3 Grace.