Monday, February 1, 2010

The one where we slapped each other.

I have talked countless times about my acting endeavors, but I have only briefly mentioned Ethan's. For a lack of better things to post, I give you the following photo of Ethan and me, pre-relationship but post-declaration of like, on stage together.


This was taken only moments after our characters engaged in a slapping fight in Christopher Durang's "The Actor's Nightmare" senior year. :P

I miss performing with him immensely. I don't think anyone compliments me so well! ;]

3 comments:

Allison said...

This looks so fun! (I LOVE Ethan's face):D BTW- that dress is BEAUTIFUL!


PS- I'd LOVE to give you piano lessons! ;D

Anna said...

hah this is a great photo! i bet the performance was even better! xox

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

oh goodness you are an acting couple. one of my closest friends was the lead role in tons of plays since high school and in college she was in Cinderella and her husband was Prince Charming. They weren't even a couple yet but after a few years now they got married nearly a year ago. . .and so acting couples make me swoon. hehehe.